We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Friday, April 19, 2013

Pinspiration Friday #5

Hi Everyone!

It's Friday!!!  Another weekend!

Eric and I (and I am sure my family too) are so excited because we don't have to paint!  It is all done and now we can enjoy the house (or clean).

It is time for another Pinspiration Friday!


Before I begin, I want to announce that next week I am going to make this as a Linky Party where you can post your inspiration and link it up so I can see!

Make sure you are here next week to join the party!  I can't wait to see all of your Pinspiration!

For now, here is my Pinspiration!


Apparently I was hungry this week because I pinned a lot of food related items!

Skinny Oreo Milkshake

When I was in elementary school, we had Daddy Daughter Dances.  While I don't remember the actual dances much besides my Dad and I dancing to the YMCA, I remember going to Applebees after and getting an Oreo Cookie Milkshake at the bar.

When I saw this pin, I though of my Dad and those memories.  I am definitely going to be making them at home sometime before I move out!  Hopefully they are as good as Applebees.  At least they will be cheaper!





Chik-Fil-A Sandwich

Eric and I love Chik-Fil-A sandwiches!  Unfortunatly they are kind of expensive and I feel like every time we want them, its Sunday so they are closed.

I can't wait to try these because it will be so much cheaper and I can have them any day of the week!




Strawberry Sorbet

I got really excited when I saw this sorbet!  Not only are there only 4 ingredients, but it is strawberry flavored!  I have been obsessed with strawberries all summer and I love anything strawberry flavored!

The recipe looks super easy so definitely something I can handle!

I can't wait!



Crockpot Cola Chicken Wings

For some reason I really enjoy eating chicken wings and not just because of the taste.  The wing ones are so much fun to eat!  Crazy, I know.

Anyway, I am kind of afraid to cook them on my own.  But whenever you add crockpot to the title, I feel like I can make it!

Anyway I think this is a great idea and worth a try.






What is your Pinspiration for the week?  Don't forget, next week is a link-up so start pinning!

Happy Pinning,

Alyssa


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for stopping by! Please join me next week!

    ReplyDelete