We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinspiration Friday #3

Hi Everyone!

It is that time of the week!  Pinspiration time!



I will be very honest, there was not a lot of Pinspiration this week for me or at least nothing that I have to do right away.  Maybe its because I have other things on my mind.

Before I begin, Pinterest changed how to embed the pins into a website so let me know if the pins are not working right!

Here it is though!




I guess today is food themed!

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts


I love chocolate covered strawberries.  Love.

Unfortunately I only get them once a year if I am lucky.  I know I can make them but I just never have a reason too because if I did I would make tons at once and lets face it, they are too expensive to buy all the time.

But I see one of Eric and I's anniversaries or valentines day as a perfect excuse to make these adorable heart shaped chocolate covered strawberries!




Sesame Chicken

Since I posted how to make awesome Sweet and Sour Chicken but that is my favorite when Eric and I order Chinese.  Eric usually prefers to eat sesame chicken and this is perfect.

This is perfect because it is a crock pot recipe!  So when I get home from work, start the rice maker and dinner is ready!

Love it!





Happy Pinning,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment