We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Friday, May 17, 2013

Pinspiration Friday {9}

Happy Friday Everyone!

Its that time of week again, Pinspiration Friday!


Are you ready for my Pinspiration?!  Looks like I am going strong with 2 pins a week!


Sign

I am not a big burlap fan but I really like this one!  It is so cute and put together.  It also looks really easy to make!

It would be perfect with an L on it too!




Table Redo

Eric wants to make our kitchen table, so in the meantime we have a fold up card table.  I think it looks like this, but I will be honest, he threw a table cloth over it so you wouldn't see it.  

I think this would be a great temporary fix until we actually get a table!  Also, super cute!






What is your Pinspiration this week?

Happy Pinning,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment