We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Friday, May 10, 2013

Pinspiration Friday {8}

Happy Friday!

Finals are over so it is one of the best Friday!  I hope everyone had a great week!

It is time for Pinspiration Friday!!



I am totally slacking with regards to Pinspiration lately.  I have just been so busy I haven't had time to sit on Pinterest.  Its horrible!

I do have two pins for you!


The week has been so long that I don't remember pinning the quilt this week!  But I still love it.  '

The best thing about Pinspiration Friday is that I get to look at all of my old pins!

Linen Closet

Isn't the closet just so cute?!  Okay I know they have cute towels and accessories which make it super cute but besides that, it is so organized and I love it!

The new house doesn't really have towels so its not like we can make it super cute like this but I have a goal to make it organized and cute like this one!


Chevron Quilt

I don't know if you realized this, but I love chevron.  Not that my blog hasn't been a hint about my love!

But I so badly want to make a quilt and why not make it chevron?!

I have finally found a tutorial...finally!  I have to make it now!  Or maybe in two years when I am done with school.

Either way I love this!  I am thinking grey and yellow...




I hope everyone has a great week!  What is your Pinspiration?

Happy Pinning,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment