We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pinspiration Friday {7}

Its Friday!  This is a great friday because I just finished my last week of undergraduate classes.  That is as long as I don't fail my finals!

Since it is Friday, it means its Pinspiration Friday!


Sadly I did not pin much at all this week.  I had a paper to write on Jo-Ann Fabrics and their social media so I tried so hard not to use social media unless I was writing my paper on it.

Let me tell you, it was hard but I did it!

Bad news for you though because I don't have a lot of Pinspiration.


I am going for the bold patterns this week!

Repurposed Lamp

Isn't the lampshade just the cutest?!  

Honestly, I have no idea where I would even put something like that in my house, but I love it!

I did find this on Jo-Ann Fabric's Pinterest, yes I got a little distracted!



Mat

I know I know, this is the second time I am sharing a mat with your this month but I like this one better!

I really like how it is just fabric overtop of a mat instead of painting.

I am not the best painter and I know anytime I paint I WILL screw it up.  But I can do fabric!




What is your Pinspiration for the week?

Happy Pinning,

Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I think that mat is from The Crafty Blog Stalker. I love her blog. Anyway, I just thought I would share my Liebster answers with you. Here they are...
    The Impulsive Crafter Liebster Answers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I will be write there to read your answers!

      Delete