We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Start of Something New

Welcome to Live Laugh Love Imagine Forever!

I am currently a Senior in College getting ready to graduate, start a job as a Software Developer and marry the love of my life.  There are so many new things starting in my life and unfortunately some things are coming to an end.

Since I was little, I have crafted, especially with my mom.  Now that I am older, I am creating more and bigger projects.  I can't wait to share all of my experiences with you and hopefully you can learn some things too.  I will be getting my ideas from friends, family, and especially Pinterest.  Since I will be getting a new home soon, my crafts will range anywhere from gifts to in the home.

I also can't wait to share great books or other things that I have been doing.  I hope you are excited because I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment