We have moved! You can now find at our new blog Levicky Landing

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mason Jar Candle

I am sure you are incredibly sick of candles but one last time!!

My mother and I made even more tea cup candles!  But there weren't any that I had to share and lets face it, you are probably sick of looking at tea cup candles.

We had wax left over so we made a mason jar candle.  It was super cute so I had to share!  We made them exactly the same as the Tea Cup Candles.  I just had to share it!


Isn't it just so cute?!  Totally different then all of the tea cup candles and it is great!  Definitely more practical for around the house and we said this is perfect for the kitchen.

Happy Crafting,
Alyssa


P.S. I have linked this post to Boogieboard Cottage, Mod Vintage Life

No comments:

Post a Comment